Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to Strong Like A Girl!

It may not appear this way, but this isn't just another "Girl Power" empowerment blog. No, no, no. All of you who know me, know that I definately steer clear of that bandwagon. The true purpose of this blog is the following:
- Create an atmosphere for women and men (!) to share fitness and health tips and advice.
- Share stories of recent excursions as a means to inspire the masses
- Keep a recipe log for those of us on specific diet plans
- Post topics and articles related to the fitness and health industry. One day it's Adkins, the next day Southbeach, and the next Cookie diet. (Seriously people, cookie diet?)

For those of you who don't know me and want to know, for credibility purposes, I'm a fitness professional in Spokane, WA. I am certified from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). I grew up participating in numerous sports and activities and found a passion for healthy eating and living several years ago. For more information, feel free to shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment